Lawn Fertilization Service in & Around Fort Worth, Aledo, & White Settlement, TX
We use granular fertilizers to allow for a gradual absorption of nutrients over time!
If you want to achieve a healthy, emerald green lawn year-round, you've come to the right place! We offer a lawn fertilization program that will provide your lawn with the nutrients that it needs to thrive. What's more, this program also includes weed control treatments to keep your property free of weeds. When you sign up for this program, we will visit your property 8 times throughout the year to apply our treatments. And, our treatments are safe for pets! All you need to do is let the treatments dry before you let your pets use your lawn again.
We offer our lawn fertilization service to residential, commercial, and HOA property owners in Fort Worth, Aledo, White Settlement, TX and throughout the surrounding areas. Give us a call today at (817) 484-8522 to sign up for our lawn fertilization service!
Our Lawn Fertilization Schedule
Putting your lawn on a fertilization schedule is essential to maintaining healthy, lush green grass year-round and supplying it with the nutrients it needs to be resilient and durable against stressors. Our fertilizer treatments are an important part of our lawn care program. This program consists of eight visits throughout the year, five of them including fertilizer treatments. Our lawn care schedule is as follows:
- January - February: We will apply pre-emergent weed control to prevent new weeds from sprouting on your lawn and we will also spray a round of post-emergent treatments to eliminate any existing weeds.
- February - April: We will apply another round of pre- and post-emergent weed control to keep your property free of weeds.
- April - May: We will fertilize your lawn and spot spray any existing weeds.
- May - July: This visit includes another round of fertilization and post-emergent weed control treatments.
- July - August: As the summer kicks into full gear, we will fertilize your lawn to give it the nutrients it will need to make it through the season. We will also spray any existing weeds with a post-emergent treatment.
- August - September: This round includes another fertilizer application and another round of post-emergent weed control.
- September - November: We will apply a round of pre-emergent weed control to stop fall weeds from spouting and we will also spray a post-emergent treatment to get rid of any existing weeds.
- November - December: We will apply a potassium-rich fertilizer across your lawn and spot spray any existing weeds.
Our lawn fertilization program includes weed control treatments.
At Denmark Lawn, our goal is to optimize your turf's health and appearance. Because of this, our lawn fertilization program includes weed control treatments! We utilize pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments to prevent them from populating your lawn and stealing the nutrients from your grass;
Our weed control treatments can effectively control common weeds like henbit, nutsedge, dandelions, dallisgrass, and annual bluegrass.
Our granular fertilizer treatments are pet-safe once they're watered into your lawn.
Safety is a top priority during our fertilization service, and we advise that you keep pets off your lawn until the granular treatments are watered into it and have dried. Granular fertilizer must be watered after application so it can sink into your soil and begin supplying nutrients to your turf. Once it's dry, it's safe for your pets to use the lawn normally again.
Call Us Today to Schedule Our Lawn Fertilization Service
At Denmark Lawn, we've been offering our professional lawn fertilization service since 2009. We have years of experience in the lawn care industry, and we train our staff on an ongoing basis to ensure we perform our service to the best of our ability. When you sign up for our lawn fertilization program, you're receiving more than just fertilizer treatments, but weed control treatments too! You can rest easy knowing your lawn will be healthy, weed-free, and beautiful year-round.
We offer our lawn fertilization service to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Fort Worth, Aledo, White Settlement, TX, and other nearby areas. Call us today at (817) 484-8522 to schedule this service!