Lawn Mowing Service in & Around Fort Worth, Aledo, & White Settlement, TX
We follow a custom mowing schedule to maintain your lawn throughout the year!
At Denmark Lawn, we offer a lawn mowing service that will help keep your property looking neat and manicured all year long. We adjust our mowing schedule throughout the year to ensure your lawn is being mowed when it needs it. What's more, our lawn mowing service also includes trimming, edging, and blowing. We implement the best practices during our service to ensure your lawn is mowed correctly without causing any damage to it. You can rest assured that your turf is in good hands with us!
We offer our lawn mowing service to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Fort Worth, Aledo, White Settlement, and other surrounding areas in Texas.
Our Lawn Mowing Schedule
At Denmark Lawn, we customize our lawn mowing schedule to match the growth rate of your lawn. Because your grass doesn't grow at the same pace all year long, it won't always need to be mowed every week. To ensure your lawn stays looking neat and manicured throughout the year, we customize our mowing schedule as follows:
- March - October - Your grass will be growing rapidly during this time, so we will mow it every week to keep up with the growth.
- November: We will cut back to bi-weekly mowing in November as your lawn won't be growing as fast.
- December - January: During these months, your grass will be growing at a slow pace and will only need to be mowed once per month.
- February: As the growing season starts to ramp back up, we will increase the mowing frequency back to bi-weekly.
Edging, trimming, and blowing are included with our lawn mowing service.
Our lawn mowing service includes more than just cutting your grass it also includes:
- Edging: We will edge your lawn where your grass meets hard-surface areas, like sidewalks and driveways to give it a nice, crisp look.
- Trimming: Trimming helps us reach areas that our mowers can't reach like near trees or fences.
- Blowing: Once we finish mowing, edging, and trimming, we'll blow the grass cuttings, dirt, and debris back into the lawn so it's not on any hard surfaces.
We mulch the grass clippings so that they can return nutrients to your lawn!
We Implement Ideal Practices During Our Lawn Mowing Service
With 13 years in the industry, we've learned to implement ideal practices during our lawn mowing service. These practices ensure your turf is mowed properly so it can thrive year-round. We rotate mowing patterns to alleviate stress on your grass and prevent causing ruts in the lawn. We also adjust our mowing height based on your turf type: Bermuda should be cut to 2.5 inches high, while St. Augustine grass should be cut to 3 inches. We also sharpen the blades on our mowers daily to ensure they give a nice, clean cut.
Sign up for our professional lawn mowing service!
If you're looking for a company you can trust to mow your lawn throughout the year, you've come to the right place. At Denmark Lawn, we will always show up on time, in uniform, and ready to perform exceptional services that you'll be satisfied with, guaranteed! By following a custom mowing schedule and performing our service thoroughly and according to ideal practices, your lawn will stay well-manicured throughout the year - with no time and effort taken from you! All you'll have left to do is enjoy your beautiful yard.
We offer our professional lawn mowing service to homeowners, business owners, and HOA property owners in and around Fort Worth, TX, including Aledo and White Settlement. Call us at (817) 484-8522 to sign up today!