Weed Control Treatments for Properties in Fort Worth, Aledo, White Settlement, TX & Nearby Areas
Our pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments can eliminate dandelions, nutsedge, and more!
If your lawn is the hero, then weeds are the villain; they steal nutrients from your grass and drag down the curb appeal of your property. Fortunately, you can eliminate them with our weed control treatments! At Denmark Lawn, we provide pre-emergent and post-emergent weed control treatments throughout the year to keep your property weed-free. Our treatments are effective against a variety of weeds including dandelions, nutsedge, and more. What's more, our weed control service also includes fertilization treatments, so your lawn will have all of the nutrients that it needs to thrive.
We offer our weed control service to properties in and around the Fort Worth, TX area, including Aledo and White Settlement.
Our Weed Control Schedule
While weeds are - practically - inevitable, putting your lawn on a regular weed control schedule can prevent them from becoming a major problem. Our lawn care program consists of eight visits throughout the year, during which we apply pre-emergent and post-emergent herbicides. Our pre-emergent treatments will prevent any new weeds from sprouting, while our post-emergent treatments will eradicate any that have already surfaced on your lawn. Our weed control schedule is as follows:
- Application 1 (January - February) - We apply pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to your lawn to get ahead of the spring weeds and eliminate any existing ones.
- Application 2 ( February - April) - We apply another round of pre-emergent and post-emergent treatments to keep your lawn weed-free.
- Application 3 (April - May) - We will spot spray any weeds that have surfaced.
- Application 4 (May - July) - We apply a round of post-emergent treatments during this visit.
- Application 5 (July - August) - During this visit, we will apply another round of post-emergent treatments.
- Application 6 (August - September) - We apply yet another post-emergent treatment during this visit.
- Application 7 (September - November) - We will apply a pre-emergent treatment to prevent fall weeds from surfacing, and we will spot spray any existing ones.
- Application 8 (November - December) - We will spot spray one more time before the end of the year.
We can apply our treatments to your driveway and sidewalk cracks to prevent weed growth in these areas too.
Our weed control program also includes fertilization treatments.
We want to ensure you receive quality results from our services. After all, maintaining a healthy lawn is more than just keeping it weed-free. Because of this, we offer fertilization treatments in conjunction with our weed control program. Fertilizing your lawn regularly will supply your turf with the nutrients it needs to thrive, and five of the eight visits we make to your property include fertilizer treatments. What's more, a healthy lawn is less susceptible to weeds, which decreases the amount we'll have to treat during each visit!
Our Treatments Can Eliminate A Variety of Weeds
While there's no shortage of various weed species in the Fort Worth, TX area, you can trust that our weed control treatments can eliminate them! Our experts apply a strong and highly effective herbicide to your lawn to control a variety of weeds, including:
- Annual bluegrass
- And more!
Keep your lawn free of weeds by signing up for our weed control treatments!
At Denmark Lawn, we have 13 years of experience eliminating pesky weeds from lawns. When you sign up for our weed control treatments, we will keep your lawn free of weeds with a combination of pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments. We will also ensure your lawn is the epitome of health and beauty with routine fertilization treatments. We offer this service to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in and around Fort Worth, Aledo, and White Settlement, TX. Call us at (817) 484-8522 to sign up for our weed control treatments today!